Tuesday, April 02, 2019

It has been a while

Since I posted to this site.  I also have a Face Book site unter the same name "Ankas Quilts and Other Quilted Creations" please look me up.  My recent additions are on the FB page.  Please check it out, I only ask that you leave your first name and what city and country you are from.  It amazes me that people from all over the world visit but never leave a coment or where they are from.  I quilt all my own quilts, wall hangings, place mats and table toppers and anything else I make.  To me that is the challenge, yes having it quilted with a long arm quilter is amazing with all the beautiful patterns they have, however that in my opinion does not give me the right to say I quilted the quilt. 

The below table topper, which I quilted myself with a lot of detailv as you can see on the back.  The center is a Dresden pattern .

Have a Blessed Day and I hope to hear from some of my fans.  You can also post to this site. 




No comments: